We are seeking energized and influential runners in the KC metro and region to represent our race! Race ambassadors spread the word throughout your city, region and state about the largest half marathon in the Kansas City Northland and provide input to the race organizers.
Download the application, complete in legible print and return to:
Nathan Spencer, Race Director
Liberty Hospital, 2525 Glenn Hendren Dr., Liberty, MO 64068
Or, scan and email it to him.
DETAILS ABOUT THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM:
• A complimentary entry for the Half Marathon or 5K
• Official Liberty Hospital Half Marathon/Jewell 5K race gear and swag
• Hotel stay discounts (10 referral race entries for 1 complimentary night stay)
• You are featured on the Liberty Hospital Half Marathon/Jewell 5K Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
• A special discount code to distribute for referrals
Ambassadors do NOT receive financial compensation of any kind. This is a volunteer role, not employee, freelance or contractor. We do not subsidize expenses or issue payment of any kind. Ambassadors serve until race day, and are encouraged to reapply to continue in future years.
• Recruit: Get at least 5 people to sign up. We will give you a special personalized discount code to help you recruit runners.
• Spread the word on social media: Blog, share and like on Facebook, post on Instagram and tweet regularly about upcoming race news.
• Flier distribution: Place fliers in your hometown where runners might go (running stores, local races, pretty much anywhere you go.)
• Represent: Talk to local running clubs and fellow runners when participating in your running community.
• Provide feedback to the Race Committee to help us build a better race.
Additional opportunities may include pre-race interviews and news stories, merchandise giveaways and sponsor product giveaways.
Social networking not your thing? Join us as race weekend staff for hospitality, packet pickup, awards tent and any other volunteer roles.
Questions? Contact Race Director Nathan Spencer.