Skip to content
- Where does the race start and finish?
The race will start and finish at William Jewell College, 500 College Hill, Liberty, MO. Start/Finish and Directions
- Where does the course go?
5K Half Marathon
- What time does the races start?
Half Marathon starts at 8:00/ 5K starts at 8:45/ Kids run starts at 9:45
- Where do I park on race day?
Race Day Parking
- Where and When is Packet Pickup and Gear Check?
Packet Pickup/Gear Check
- Can a friend or family member pickup my packet?
- What if it rains or snows?
We will run in the rain, cold or snow. However, if it is unsafe to run/walk, the Race Director reserves the right to cancel the race. There will be NO REFUNDS if race is cancelled due to inclement weather or Pandemic. Read weather policy HERE
- What if I am unable to attend? Do I get a refund?
There will be NO REFUNDS of registration fees for the race for any reason.
- Will there be food and drinks at the Finish Line?
YES! We will have food and drinks at the finish line from a variety of vendors. Plus, every runner will get a free beer from 3Halves Brewing Co. by handing them your beer tag on your bib.
- Is there a time limit for the half marathon?
Yes. The course time limit is 3.5 hours (16 minute pace per mile). This is standard for most half marathon races. THIS TIME LIMIT WILL BE ENFORCED DUE TO ROADS AND NEIGBORHOODS NEEDING OPENED BACK UP. After mile 7.25 there will be no sidewalks for runners to get on if they have surpassed the 16 minute per mile time limit.
- How do I verify my registration?
- Can I switch distances before the race? (switching distances are allowed until 3/25/2022) Manage Registration . Sign in under your RunSignUp account then go to your profile in the upper right hand corner. Go to upcoming races and make the changes under Liberty Hospital Half Marathon/Jewell 5K.
- I won’t be able to participate. Can I transfer my entry to another runner? (allowed until 2/28/2022) ($5 transfer fee)
YES! Manage Registration. Sign in under your RunSignUp account then go to your profile in the upper right corner. Go to upcoming races and make the changes under the Liberty Hospital Half Marathon/ Jewell 5K. (transfers will be allowed until 2/28/2022)
- If I registered but can’t participate, can I still pick up my shirt and packet?
Yes! Please stop by one of the packet pickup locations to get your shirt and packet. Shirts, packets and Finisher’s medals will NOT be mailed.
- Are pets allowed?
Due to the size of the race and running through town we will NOT allow dogs to run in the race for the safety of other runners.
- Are strollers allowed?
Strollers are allowed, but we ask that you start in the back of the start line area for the safety of other runners.
- I have a friend or family member who would like to volunteer. How can they help?
- Where will the lost & found area be located?
The lost and found will be located in the Mabee Center at the Information Tent (Liberty Hospital Half Marathon blue and orange tent). If you realized after you got home that you lost something please refer to question #20 below.
- What charitable organization will my participation fees benefit?
Your entry supports the community through the Liberty Hospital Foundation. Read More
- What are your COVID policies?
The current Clay County Health Department report states that we are officially in the LOW (Green) level this week. Masks are not required inside the Mabee Center, or at Finish/Start lines. However, if you are experiencing a fever, flu, or COVID-type symptoms, please stay home.
21. How can I contact the Race Director if I still have more questions after looking at the FAQ’s and the race website?