Skip to content
- Where does the race start and finish?
The race will start and finish at William Jewell College, 500 College Hill, Liberty, MO. Start/Finish and Directions
- Where does the course go?
5K Half Marathon
- What time does the races start?
Half Marathon starts at 8:00/ 5K starts at 8:30/ Kids run starts at 9:30
- Where do I park on race day?
Race Day Parking
- Where and When is Packet Pickup and Gear Check?
Packet Pickup/Gear Check
- Can a friend or family member pickup my packet?
- What if it rains or snows?
We will run in the rain, cold or snow. However, if it is unsafe to run/walk, the Race Director reserves the right to cancel the race. There will be NO REFUNDS if race is cancelled due to inclement weather. Read weather policy HERE
- What if I am unable to attend? Do I get a refund?
There will be NO refunds of registration fees for the race for any reason.
- Will there be food and drinks at the Finish Line?
YES! We will have food and drinks at the finish line from a variety of vendors. Plus, every runner will get a free beer from Rock and Run Brewery by handing them your beer tag on your bib.
- Is there a time limit for the half marathon?
Yes. The course time limit is 3.5 hours (14 minute per mile pace). After that you may be asked to move to the sidewalk to finish so the roads can be opened back up.
- How do I verify my registration?
- Can I switch distances before the race? (switching distances are allowed until 3/1/2019) Manage Registration . Sign in under your RunSignUp account then go to your profile in the upper right hand corner. Go to upcoming races and make the changes under Liberty Hospital Half Marathon/Jewell 5K.
- I won’t be able to participate. Can I transfer my entry to another runner? (allowed until 2/09/2019) ($5 transfer fee)
YES! Manage Registration. Sign in under your RunSignUp account then go to your profile in the upper right corner. Go to upcoming races and make the changes under the Liberty Hospital Half Marathon/ Jewell 5K. (transfers will be allowed until 2/09/2019)
- If I registered but can’t participate, can I still pick up my shirt and packet?
Yes! Please stop by one of the packet pickup locations to get your shirt and packet. Shirts, packets and Finisher’s medals will NOT be mailed.
- Are pets allowed?
Due to the size of the race and running through town we will NOT allow dogs to run in the race for the safety of other runners.
- Are strollers allowed?
Strollers are allowed, but we ask that you start in the back of the start line area for the safety of other runners.
- I have a friend or family member who would like to volunteer. How can they help?
- Is there Runner tracking available for spectators and family?
YES! Download the RACEJOY APP or click on one of the icons
- What charitable organization will my participation fees benefit?
Your entry supports community LiveWell grants distributed by the Liberty Hospital Foundation. Read More
- How can I contact the Race Director if I still have more questions after looking at the FAQ’s and the race website?