Coming in 2019! An ALL-NEW race course featuring historic downtown Liberty! Join us in Kansas City, Missouri’s Northland for the Liberty Hospital Half Marathon/Jewell 5K Presented by Hy-Vee! All Half Marathon and 5K participants will enjoy a scenic race course through downtown Liberty and load up with the following swag: stunning large finisher medals, free race photos, long sleeve tech shirt for half marathoners and short sleeve tech shirt for 5K, post-race refreshments, Rock & Run Craft beer, chip timing, and discounts/giveaways from our sponsors!
- Now-Dec. 31 – $30
- Jan. 1-Feb. 9 – $35
- Feb. 10-March 2 – $40
- Now-Oct. 31 – $50
- Nov. 1-Dec. 31 – $60
- Jan. 1-Feb. 9 – $70
- Feb. 10-March 2 – $80
PINT SIZE PATRIOT KIDS RUN (100 yds.) Ages 3-10:
- Now-March 2- $5 (includes 2″ custom medal and bib)
- 100-yard dash on the William Jewell College football field!
Thank you for your participation! Your entry fee supports community LiveWell grants distributed by the Liberty Hospital Foundation. Read more.
- No refunds will be given for the event. However, we will allow you to Transfer your registration through your RunSignUp account to someone else by Feb. 9 only. There is a $5 fee for transfers.
- We will run in rain, cold, or snow. However, if the race is canceled in the event of unsafe weather or other unforeseen conditions, no refunds will be given.
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., William Jewell College Mabee Center, 924 State Hwy. H, Liberty, MO 64068 Map
- Friday, March 1 – 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., William Jewell College Mabee Center, 924 State Hwy. H, Liberty, MO 64068 Map
- Race Day – Saturday, March 2 – 6:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. (if you plan to pick up your packet on race day please arrive at least 1 hour before the start of the half marathon)
All runners will receive a great finisher’s medal! A Prize Package will be given to the top three overall male and female finishers as well as the first overall Master’s male and female winner. Medals will also be given to the top three finishers in the following age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+.
TIMING, RESULTS, & RUNNER TRACKING:
1. Download the RACEJOY APP!
2. Enable result notifications when registering through RunSignUp
STROLLERS: Yes, strollers are allowed! We ask that participants with strollers, baby joggers or similar devices to start at the back of the runners and walkers.
PETS: Due to the size of the race, we will NOT be able to allow dogs on the course for the safety of other runners.
- 2018: Results with official race photos are posted HERE! See other race and event photos on Facebook.
- 2017: Results Photos