Coming in 2019! An ALL-NEW race course featuring historic downtown Liberty! Join us in Kansas City, Missouri’s Northland for the Liberty Hospital Half Marathon/Jewell 5K Presented by Hy-Vee! All Half Marathon and 5K participants will enjoy a scenic race course through downtown Liberty and load up with the following swag: stunning large finisher medals, free race photos, uni-sex long sleeve tech shirt for half marathoners and uni-sex short sleeve tech shirt for 5K, post-race refreshments, Rock & Run Craft beer, chip timing, and discounts/giveaways from our sponsors!
- Now-Dec. 31 – $30
- Jan. 1-Feb. 9 – $35
- Feb. 10-March 2 – $40
- Now-Oct. 31 – $50
- Nov. 1-Dec. 31 – $60
- Jan. 1-Feb. 9 – $70
- Feb. 10-March 2 – $80
PINT SIZE PATRIOT KIDS RUN (100 yds.) Ages 3-10:
- Now-March 2- $5 (includes 2″ custom medal and bib)
- 100-yard dash on the William Jewell College football field!
Thank you for your participation! Your entry fee supports community LiveWell grants distributed by the Liberty Hospital Foundation. Read more.
We are very excited to announce that the Liberty Hospital Half Marathon is now a part of the 2019 Heartland 39.3 Series! The races in the 2019 series will be:
March 2- Liberty Hospital Half Marathon/Jewell 5K
April 13- Rock the Parkway Half Marathon
May 11- Running with the Cows Half Marathon
To learn more and take on the challenge sign up for the Heartland 39.3 Series Click Here
The Heartland 39.3 Series is a challenge for all of the half marathon fanatics who love to run half marathons and who want to take on the challenge of participating in three area half marathons in ten weeks! All finishers will walk away with tons of swag from all three races and bragging rights as a Heartland 39.3 finisher. Whether this is your first year in the series or you are participating for your 8th straight year this series has something for everyone.
The Heartland 39.3 Series starts with the Liberty Hospital Half Marathon in Liberty, Missouri on March 2, continues with the Rock the Parkway Half Marathon in Kansas City, Missouri on April 13, and wraps up with the Running With the Cows Half Marathon on May 11 in Bucyrus, Kansas. Three great races in three distinct environments, all within the Kansas City metropolitan area!
As a H393 participant you will receive all the benefits 3 half marathons have to offer:
Finishers Medal – one from all three half marathons
Race Tech running shirt – one from all three half marathons
H393 Tech running shirt. Pick up at the H393 booth at Rock the Parkway expo
Smart pacing teams
Post race festivities
- KC Running Company
- HAPPY ROCK SUNDAY RUNDAY
- DOWNLOAD a Couch to 5K training program from Liberty Hospital Sports Medicine
- No refunds will be given for the event. However, we will allow you to Transfer your registration through your RunSignUp account to someone else by Feb. 9 only. There is a $5 fee for transfers.
- We will run in rain, cold, or snow. However, if the race is canceled in the event of unsafe weather or other unforeseen conditions, no refunds will be given.
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Liberty Hospital (Medical Plaza East), 2529 Glenn Hendren Drive, Liberty, MO 64068 Map
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., William Jewell College Mabee Center, 924 State Hwy. H, Liberty, MO 64068 Map
- Friday, March 1 – 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., William Jewell College Mabee Center, 924 State Hwy. H, Liberty, MO 64068 Map
- Race Day – Saturday, March 2 – 6:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. (if you plan to pick up your packet on race day please arrive early to avoid the long lines!!)
All runners will receive a great finisher’s medal! A Prize Package will be given to the top three overall male and female finishers as well as the first overall Master’s male and female winner. Medals will also be given to the top three finishers in the following age groups:
Liberty Hospital Half Marathon: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+.
Jewell 5K: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
TIMING, RESULTS, & RUNNER TRACKING:
1. Download the RACEJOY APP!
2. Enable result notifications when registering through RunSignUp
TIME LIMIT: Half marathon will have 3.5 hour (14 minute per mile) time limit. If there are any runners still finishing the race after the time limit then we will ask you to move to the sidewalks so we can open the roads back up to traffic.
STROLLERS: Yes, strollers are allowed! We ask that participants with strollers, baby joggers or similar devices to start at the back of the runners and walkers.
PETS: Due to the size of the race, we will NOT be able to allow dogs on the course for the safety of other runners.
- 2018: Results with official race photos are posted HERE! See other race and event photos on Facebook.
- 2017: Results Photos