UPDATE: THE MABEE CENTER WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR RUNNERS & SPECTATORS TO HANG OUT IN BEFORE THE RACE TO STAY WARM.
Being a spectator is a great way to get involved with the Liberty Hospital Half Marathon/ Jewell 5K. The enthusiasm from our spectators adds a lot of excitement to the race course and gives the runners the motivation to keep pushing towards their goal and the finish line. So come out to support and cheer on these amazing runners!
Please keep these tips in mind while planning your viewing strategy and cheering on the runners:
- The Liberty Hospital Half Marathon will start at 8:00 at William Jewell College Greene Stadium
- Jewell 5K will start at 8:30 at William Jewell College Greene Stadium
- Pint Size Patriot Run (Kid’s run) will start at 9:30 on the Football field
- No vehicles will be allowed on the course during the race at anytime
- The best places to watch the runners with parking is at: William Jewell College Greene Stadium, Historic Liberty Square, Liberty Hospital, Bennett Park, Lewis and Clark Elementary and Seaport. Course Map (locations marked with blue star)
- Parking info Click here
- One of the runners’ favorite things is to see signs that spectators hold up for them as they pass by. Feel free to hold up some motivational and humorous signs to help cheer on the runners.
Runner Tracking Info: (runner must carry phone for this app to work)
1. Download the RACEJOY APP!