William Jewell College Mabee Center:
We strongly encourage you to pick up your race bag, shirt, race bib and promotional items from our sponsors during TODAY (Friday, March 1) and beat the rush and long lines on race day! Yes, you may pick up a packet for someone else. No ID needed.
Friday, March 1, 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., William Jewell College Mabee Center, 924 State Hwy. H, Liberty, MO 64068 Map
Race Day – Saturday, March 2 – 6:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. (if you plan to pick up your packet on race day please arrive at least 1 hour before the start of the race to avoid the long lines)
New for 2019 there is a race expo with vendors during Packet Pickup at William Jewell College in the Mabee Center!
OMNI Apparel will be onsite with official race apparel printing logos on pullovers, jackets, shirts, etc. during packet pickup so make sure to stop by their booth and get yourself some extra gear! Look at some of the examples below. (click on shirt for a larger view)
– KC Running Company
– William Jewell College
– OMNI Apparel
– Running with the Cows
– Momo Bands
– Damsel in Defense
– Liberty Parks and Rec
– Historic Downtown Liberty
– Playtri of Kansas City
– Ronald McDonald House
– Orange Theory Fitness
– Runner’s Feat Jewelry
– Liberty Hospital Sports Medicine
– Warrior’s Best Friend
– Logo U Up
– Excelsior Springs Community Center
– KC North Spine & Joint
Gear check will be available on Race Day inside the Mabee Center from 6:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. The ONLY bags accepted will be the race bag that you received at packet pick up. There will be a blue twist tie at packet pickup for you to grab so you can attach your gear check tab from your bib onto the bag.
- Runner must present his/her race bib number to pick up their gear bag
- DO NOT leave valuable items such as medication, jewelry, cell phones, cameras, music, electronic devices, etc in the bags. The event is not responsible for any lost items.
- Gear check bags must be claimed before 12:00 p.m. on race day
- We reserve the right to have any suspicious bags searched by the proper authorities.