2022 PACKET PICKUP/LATE REGISTRATION
March 23- KC Running Company at the Martin City location- 4:00-7:00 pm- NO RACE EXPO- BIB/SHIRT PICKUP ONLY
WILLIAM JEWELL COLLEGE- MABEE CENTER (924 “H” Hwy Liberty, Missouri 64068)
March 24- 3:00-7:00 pm- RACE EXPO
March 25- 2:00-7:00 pm – RACE EXPO
March 26- 6:00-7:45 am (RACE DAY)(if you plan to pick up your packet on race day please arrive at least 1 hour before the start of the race to avoid the long lines)
We strongly encourage you to pick up your race bag, shirt, race bib and promotional items from our sponsors Thursday or Friday and beat the rush and long lines on race day! Yes, you may pick up a packet for someone else. No ID needed.
In order to protect our participants and insure a safe event, each individual participating in this event must be officially registered under his or her own name with accurate personal information. Failure to do so will void the registration and prohibit participation. Registration entries and race numbers cannot be transferred to another person under any circumstances or used by registrant in subsequent years. Registration fees are non-refundable in all cases regardless of inability to participate or event cancellation. The race director reserves the right to cancel the event because of weather, natural disaster or other unforeseen circumstances which pose a significant danger to the participants.
Parking is free for all participants.
Liberty Hospital Half Marathon/ Jewell 5K Expo Sponsored by UMB Bank
More than 3,000 runners & walkers will be attending this year’s race from over 25 states.
Free admission – open to the public
To become a 2022 vendor contact Race Director Nathan Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.985.8969
Click here for the 2022 Expo vendor application.
Anticipated 3,000 participants
25+ states and Canada represented
2020 UMB Bank Expo Vendors:
– KC Running Company
– William Jewell College
– UMB Bank
– OMNI Apparel
– Running with the Cows
– Ainsley’s Angels of America
– Playtri of Kansas City
– Ronald McDonald House
– Liberty Hospital Sports Medicine
– KC North Spine & Joint
– 9Round Liberty/New Mark
– Shawnee Mission Triathlon & Duathlon
– Trolley Run
– Wilderness Camp Trail Run
– Liberty Hospital Foundation
– Club Pilates
– Gary Crossley Ford
– Team RWB
– Bondi Band
– Tucker Leadership Lab @ William Jewell College
– Katy 2 KC
– Brandon Russel Flash Dash 5K
– Liberty Hospital Human Resources
– Strive Biltong Jerky
– Real Time Pain Relief
– Runner’s Feat Jewelry
– Omni Apparatech
2022 GEAR CHECK:
Gear check will be available on Race Day inside the Mabee Center from 6:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. The ONLY bags accepted will be the race bag that you received at packet pick up. There will be a blue twist tie in your bib envelope at packet pickup for you so you can attach your gear check tab from your bib onto the bag.
- Runner must present his/her race bib number to pick up their gear bag
- DO NOT leave valuable items such as medication, jewelry, cell phones, cameras, music, electronic devices, etc. in the bags. The event is not responsible for any lost items.
- Gear check bags must be claimed before 12:30 p.m. on race day
- We reserve the right to have any suspicious bags searched by the proper authorities.