2023 PACKET PICKUP/LATE REGISTRATION
The Running Well Store- 6009 Johnson Dr. Mission, KS 66202 MAP
March 22- 4:00-6:00 pm – SOUTH KC PICK-UP (packet pickup only– NO Vendors)
WILLIAM JEWELL COLLEGE- MABEE CENTER (924 “H” Hwy Liberty, Missouri 64068)
March 24- 10:00 a.m. -7:00 pm- RACE EXPO with vendors
March 25- 6:00-7:45 am (RACE DAY)(if you plan to pick up your packet on race day please arrive at least 1 hour before the start of the race to avoid the long lines)
We strongly encourage you to pick up your race bag, shirt, race bib and promotional items from our sponsors on Wednesday or Friday and beat the rush and long lines on race day! Yes, you may pick up a packet for someone else. No ID needed.
In order to protect our participants and insure a safe event, each individual participating in this event must be officially registered under his or her own name with accurate personal information. Failure to do so will void the registration and prohibit participation. Registration entries and race numbers cannot be transferred to another person under any circumstances or used by registrant in subsequent years. Registration fees are non-refundable in all cases regardless of inability to participate or event cancellation. The race director reserves the right to cancel the event because of weather, natural disaster or other unforeseen circumstances which pose a significant danger to the participants.
Parking is free for all participants.
Liberty Half Marathon/ Jewell 5K Expo Sponsored by UMB Bank
More than 3,000 runners & walkers will be attending this year’s race from over 25 states.
Free admission – open to the public
To become a 2023 vendor contact Race Director Nathan Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.985.8969
Click here for the 2023 Expo vendor application.
Anticipated 3,000 participants
25+ states and Canada represented
2023 UMB Bank Expo Vendors:
– KC Running Company
– Heartland 39.3 Series
– UMB Bank
– OMNI Apparel
– Ainsley’s Angels of America
– Girls on the Run KC
– Ronald McDonald House Charities 5K/10K Run
– Liberty Hospital Sports Medicine
– Wilderness Camp Trail 5K/10K Run
– Liberty Hospital Foundation
– Tucker Leadership Lab @ William Jewell College
– Runner’s Feat Jewelry
– Hospital Hill Run
– Midwest Endurance Race Co.
– Running With the Cows
– KC Smart Runners
– Back of the Pack
– KC Hustle 5K/10K Run
– Lotus Care
– Yoga Therapy & Wellness
– J & S Pizza
– Union State Bank of Shoal Creek
– Body MetRx KC
– Running Douglas County
2023 GEAR CHECK:
Gear check will be available on Race Day inside the Mabee Center from 6:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. The ONLY bags accepted will be the race bag that you received at packet pick up. There will be a blue twist tie in your bib envelope at packet pickup for you so you can attach your gear check tab from your bib onto the bag.
- Runner must present his/her race bib number to pick up their gear bag
- DO NOT leave valuable items such as medication, jewelry, cell phones, cameras, music, electronic devices, etc. in the bags. The event is not responsible for any lost items.
- Gear check bags must be claimed before 12:30 p.m. on race day
- We reserve the right to have any suspicious bags searched by the proper authorities.